How to run Check Disk in Windows 7:
- Click the Start button Start icon, and then click Computer.
- Right-click the hard disk drive that you want to check, and then click Properties.
- Click the Tools tab, and then, under Error-checking, click Check now.
- To automatically repair problems with files and folders that the scan detects, select Automatically fix file system errors. Otherwise, the disk check will simply report problems but not fix them.
- To perform a thorough disk check, select Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors. This scan attempts to find and repair physical errors on the hard disk itself, and it can take much longer to complete.
- To check for both file errors and physical errors, select both Automatically fix file system errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors.
- Click Start.
- Depending upon the size of your hard disk, this may take several minutes. For best results, don't use your computer for any other tasks while it's checking for errors.
If you select Automatically fix file system errors for a disk that is in use, you'll be prompted to reschedule the disk check for the next time you restart your computer.
Oh iya, ada informasi menarik nich.. Dalam waktu yang terbatas, temen-temen bisa mendownload Ebook panduan lengkap Windows 7 dalam Bahasa Indonesia senilai $9.9 secara legal dan GRATIS. Info selengkapnya klik disini